The organizers of the World Biodiversity Forum 2024 invite the international community to submit abstracts for the 2024 edition of the World Biodiversity Forum, taking place in Davos, Switzerland from 16 – 21 June 2024.
There will be four days of parallel sessions with oral and poster presentations. WBF2024 features 64 different sessions, for which you can submit an abstract. Find your favorite session in the session descriptions, and read the points below before submitting your abstract. Detailed instructions are also available in the Abstract Submission Guidelines.
- WBF2024 is an in-person event, there is no option to participate virtually.
- The abstract submission deadline is on 26 November 2023, 6pm CET.
- You may submit two abstracts in total, however, only one of them may be for an oral presentation.
- To begin submission, you need to create a login. Make sure to keep the login details, as you can use them again if you wish to edit your submission. Submission can only be edited until the deadline.
- Before entering your abstract you will be asked to choose a session. Read through the session descriptions to find the best match.
- Please note that some sessions are by invitation only (specified in the session title) and not open for contributions from not-invited presenters.
- The abstract title is limited to 80 characters.
- The abstract text is limited to 1,500 characters.
- After the deadline all submitted abstracts will be reviewed, and the author will be notified of the decision.
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the conference program and published, once at least one author of the relevant abstract has registered.
- Questions? Please contact the conference manager.